CAM Services is Southern and Central California’s #1 Property Services Company. We are headquartered in Culver City and have branch offices in Orange, Rancho Cucamonga, San Diego and Clovis. We are offering a great, entry level position for candidates interested in a career opportunity with a stable and growing company in our Los Angeles territory in the Hardscape Division (parking lot sweeping and pressure washing).
- Manage a large portfolio of commercial properties to ensure 100% client satisfaction and account retention.
- Supervise, schedule and manage service crews for Quality Control
- Estimate and sell enhancement jobs, i.e., irrigation, plant installation, hauling and graffiti
- Report to Operations Manager
- Great attitude, motivated, and customer service
- Ability to multi-task (manage on-going contracts and clients)
- Excellent client, employee and vendor relations skills
- Strong organization and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Bilingual (Spanish)
- Clean DMV
- 3+years supervisory experience
- Preferred some general landscape and irrigation knowledge
- Preferred experience in Security, Parking or Hospitality or other service industry
We offer a strong starting salary (DOE), bonuses, company auto, and health benefits (paid holidays, sick and vacation days).
To find out more about this exciting opportunity where your contributions will be recognized and rewarded, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com