Growth, value and autonomy. If you value these traits in your career, CAM Services is the place for you!
The Business Development Manager is responsible for selling landscape, parking lot sweeping, pressure washing, day porter, and janitorial services to CAM Services’ existing client base and new service clients (property managers and owners).
- Meet or exceed prospect calls, sales volume, and gross profit percentage state goals
- Develop relationships with existing clients to understand their property services needs, retain their accounts and upsell additional services or one-time services
- Contact existing clients on a recurring schedule as well as inspect the services that we do for these clients. Respond to service issues or requests
- Estimate, propose and sell our services to existing and new clients
- Promote CAM Services at industry networking events, trade shows, and client events to create brand exposure and demand for services
- Use our CRM to keep up-to-date records of clients
- Other duties as assigned
- Embrace CAM Services’s values and norms
- Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Prospecting, estimating and closing skills
- Time management
- Prior experience in the security guard industry, landscaping, or hospitality is a plus
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) is a plus
- Must live in the territory
Strong, guaranteed base salary plus uncapped commission plan, company auto, health benefits, paid sick time and vacation.
If interested, please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com