Unlock Your Potential: To be the best, we want the best. As Southern California’s #1 Property Services Company, CAM Services loves go-getters and problem-solvers. Our employees work independently but also value being part of a team. We encourage growth and support certification, training and education programs to promote career advancement. Our salaries and benefits are competitive, our work environment is flexible and fun, and our goal is to succeed together as the industry leader in customer service and performance.
CAM Services is an industry leader with a 30-year track record of growth and success. We serve 14 California counties from our headquarters in Culver City and branch offices in Orange, Fontana, San Diego and Clovis.
– Manage a portfolio of commercial properties (retail shopping centers, HOA, office and industrial)
– Ensure 100% client satisfaction and account retention
– Supervise, schedule and manage service crews for Quality Control
– Estimate and sell enhancement jobs, i.e., irrigation, plant installation, tree trimming, and cleanups
– Great attitude and self-motivated
– Ability to multi-task (manage ongoing contracts, special projects and clients) and organize time efficiently
– Excellent client, employee and vendor relations skills
– Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a must
– Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
– Computer literate (Microsoft Office Suite)
– Strong landscape knowledge: irrigation, plant identification, pest management, tree trimming, and turf management
– Clean DMV record
– 3+years supervisory experience
– Experience in Security, Parking or Hospitality or other service industry is a plus
We offer a strong starting salary (DOE), bonuses based on account retention and extra work sales, company auto and health benefits, paid holidays, sick and vacation days.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity where your contributions will be recognized and rewarded, please submit your cover letter with salary history and resume via email to hborges@camservices.